Buying or hiring one of the best portable PA systems is not easy, because the market offers you different options that come in different sizes, have different configurations and different features. However, with these tips, you can easily get the best one during the PA system hire process.
Determine whether portable or stationary
- The first thing that you should determine is whether you want a portable version or you want something that is bigger and hence, stationary.
- This would basically depend upon your needs and the audience that you want to address using this equipment. If it is considerably bigger, you’ll have to go for the stationary and on the contrary, a portable version would be enough if you have a rather smaller crowd.
- If you opt portable version, you’ll get rechargeable batteries and AC power options as well.
- It is ideal for outdoor events like cross country meets and parades.
- This version allows you to follow the action without tripping over wires, scouting out electrical outlets, or untangling pesky wires.
Determine the size of your audience
- One of the smartest steps that will help you select the best option for you is determining the size of the audience you want to address.
- As said above, for bigger audience, you’ll require a bigger or a stationary version, but for a smaller audience, you can settle with the portable version that runs on batteries.
Experts that supply digital signage solutions say that it is always better to acquire on the basis of overestimated audience rather than undercounted or underestimated count.
Determine the coverage area
- One more thing to take into account is the coverage area.
- You should know that top of the line systems can cover anywhere from 600 square feet to 25,000 square feet with one device.
- However, here too, overestimation is better rather than deciding on the basis of underestimation during the PA system hire process.