A projector has become a hugely popular machine in various areas such a meeting, conferences, seminars, etc. and is a kind of part and parcel. This is the reason why you’ll find different versions during your projector hire Brisbane process. The two technologies that they can be classified into are –
- DLP – Digital Light Processing
- LCD – Liquid Crystal Display
The obvious choice of maximum consumers is the LCD or the Liquid Crystal Display version because of numerous advantages that it has. In this post, we’ll discuss the top advantages of this version.
- You’ll generally find this version more light-efficient than the DLP. For example – in case of lamps of the same wattage, the LCD lamp will be brighter than the DLP lamp.
- This means that with 3 LCD projectors, you’ll get unmatched colour, defined images, and picture clarity even in a nicely lit room.
- In fact, with the LCD version, you’ll have more than double brightness in colour luminance as compared to the DLP version.
- According to the experts from audio hire Brisbane company, this version is even capable of projecting bright, vivid images with a low output lamp.
Sharper and more precisely focussed images
- Another benefit according to the staff from audio visual hire companies is that the LCD version is capable of producing sharper images that are precisely focussed as well.
- Thanks to the high-pixel density of this version that the pictures stay sharper even of cinema hall sized screens.
With these advantages, there comes some disadvantages as well, but they are often very negligible and can be ignored.
- It has a chicken wire effect, but with the recent advancement in the technology, this problem has been eradicated.
- It is bulky due to the many internal components.
- There are some issues related to dead pixels, but go unnoticed with one dead pixel.
- They are fragile and the repair work is often very expensive.